Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
Hi all

I've just found this site and am impressed with the scope and level of advice given.

I've been caravanning most of my life, but have only owned my own for about 15 years. Fist was a Sprite Alpine which had been extensively "done up" by a DIY fanatic. (lots of interior wood paneling with gaps and screws and nails exposed that would catch on clothing and lacerate unprotected skin). This was followed by a Five berth grey and white Monza which we loved to bits but was a bit basic. Next was a Sprite Finesse which had unusual yellow and grey trim and was quite attractive but really wanted a van with full length berths. Now have an elderly (1990) Lunar Sunbeam which, although suffering from some damp in the back left panel, is quite superb and extremely comfortable with all modern amenities. We really make good use of it and enjoy lots of weekends mainly within a 60 mile radius of Central Scotland particularly the east coast.

Happy Caravanning

Eric

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
Hello Eric

And welcome to the forum I have been caravanning for 16 year,and my van was a piper I called it a shed on wheels it had more leaks the our local waterboard but it got us around but now we are the proud owners of a new bailey pageant bordeaux and hope this one lasts a long time I was up your neck of the woods 2 month ago and planing on going back but up to nairn or farther up am from the n/eastall the very best for the future and happy vanning.Ian.L

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts