Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
Hi we are a small family from Blackpool who love touring in our Avondale Dart 4545 but are sadly changing it on the 16th march to a Solaris 3 from Lunar due to my back probs

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the forum David. If your back problems are severe have a motor mover fitted if your pennies will go that far, you wont regret it. I have back a problem having had a discectomy 20 years ago and now suffer with spondylosis. One of the worse things for me was stooping so long winding up the steadies but have now bought a rechargeable drill which helps a lot.

Mar 7, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum David. If your back problems are severe have a motor mover fitted if your pennies will go that far, you wont regret it. I have back a problem having had a discectomy 20 years ago and now suffer with spondylosis. One of the worse things for me was stooping so long winding up the steadies but have now bought a rechargeable drill which helps a lot.
I am a new member. I have been caravanning for nearly 30 years and love every minute of it .

I have a Coachman Golden Laser 590/5 caravan and tow it with a Misubishi Warrior Equippe 2.5 turbo diesel.

The caravan is one of a limited edition that were commissioned for Glossop Caravans. It is nearly 22 feet long and it has everything you ever need for a home from home holiday including Sky, flat screen tv, dvd and video.

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
thanks for the advice i am certainly thinking about a motor mover. but my father in law in the early 90's had a mover which also leveled the steadies at the touch off a button

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts