New Members Ann Graham

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi we are new to this forum, We have been caravanning for 20 years but decided to sell everything in 2005 which turned out to be a big mistake as we both missed the freedom our caravan had given us. So decided to start again, we disagreed to start with as i would only start again if i could have a fixed bed, i finally won the argument and we took delivery of a 2007 Abbey Vogue with the fixed bed, we tried it out for three nights before xmas and it was wonderful the fixed bed makes all the difference and it was so comfortable and Graham had to admit i was right(as usual) although you guessed it i get the inside of the bet still i was prepered to compromise this time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann,

Welcome back to the wonderful world of caravanning.

We bought a Bailey Pageant Burgundy with fixed bed last february and love it to bits.Like you though,I'm on the inside and haven't worked out the best way to get out :eek:)

I love the independence that caravanning gives.....pity it can't guarantee the weather .

Maureen

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi Ann, and welcome. We have the Abbey Vogue 495 fixed bed 2007 model and we think its great, weve had 2 full weeks and a w/e so far since we got it at the end of oct

Which fixed bed have you got?

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts