New Members Welcome

Anyone wishing to join our small band of ralliers are welcome to give us a try.
The Rendezvous Caravan club is for adults only. Light entertainment is offered during the evenings. The club being small has less of a cliquey element which is sometimes found in the larger organizations. All types of units are welcome.

All details are on our website

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Rallying isnt my cup of tea, tried it once.
However, good luck with it, thanks for the invite and you may find it more successful if you put some sort of contact details in your thread. As this board doesnt allow the PM messaging servive (God knows why) the other forum members have no way of contacting you. B)

Thank you for the information. I understand where you are coming from. I personally was luckily enough to attend my first rally with a very good club. Good atmosphere, welcoming etc. We have been in quite a few DAs and centres of they larger clubs and found them to be a little bit on the cliquey side. As with most bigger clubs you can sometimes be just a number. It's harder not to get on with your neighbours with a smaller group.
I will add a contact detail now.as I was not sure if this was permitable
Thanks anyway

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Good to see this area of the forum being used. Hope all goes well. Who knows in another (what feels like) 100 years when we're rid of the baggage we may join you. Good experiences of rallying away from owners clubs

Thanks for the comments. You would be very welcome though I see you are a inhabitant of the North and long pull to the Midlands. I prefer as least travelling as possible now.
No matter how far one travels it's still the sun in the sky though some places get more than we do!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
You could also look at joining the Woosie rally in September at Stratford.
Take a look at the Woosie Thread in chit chat.
Good bunch of folk and have been meeting up for approx 6 years(?) now
Average 10 to 14 vans.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts