New purchase

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Don't own one, nor ever owned on although had a few Baileys including Unicorns. Did have a very close look at the Vigo recently in local showroom as we were considering that layout as our next van. On the positive side - I like the look of the Unicorns inside and out ( know a lot of folks don't, down to personal choice) I feel you get a lot of spec for your money compared to other models, and from my own experience with Baileys I have found them reliable and with very few problems ( again others may have differing experiences and views). On the negative side I found the Vigo a bit tight on space around the foot of the transvers fixed bed even when in the retracted position, that small tv shelf in the bed room area is too small to be of any real practical use, the toilet/ shower area although the full caravan width is also a bit tight space wise.
There have been some reports of roof leaks from the roof joint towards the rear of the van which Bailey say they were aware of and have started to use a different joining strip.
Really is down to personal taste and what sort of deal you are being offered.
Good luck with your choice.
Rob

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Robbie, welcome to the forum. We have a Unicorn S3 Valencia which we bought last year. Really love it. Light bright and warm. Not had a Vigo but if we were to replace our Valencia ( not in the foreseeable) we would get another Unicorn.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS