New Senator Arizona

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Should be collecting our new Bailey in about three weeks. We've had a horrible experience in owning the ACE Supreme Twinstar (despite this year's model winning the shoot out in the PC magazine), dealer was useless & Swift Customer Care just make stadard replies. It was the most expensive 'van we've ever bought and it just kept falling apart! Anyone already got this year's Senator? How's it been?

Mar 13, 2006
Visit site
We had our first outing in our new Arizona last weekend in Dorset and I can honestly say it's the best caravan we have had to date. Did find the water pump a bit noisy but since returning my husband has put it on some rubber moutings and that seems to have stoped the problem. Great bathroom with loads of space and we couldn't wish for better. To us Baiey's take a lot of beating.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have had our series 5 Arizona since AUG 20th 05

The water pump is slightley noisey but well worth it for the extra water pressure. Very strong well built van with no further problems,better value than the Swift group, wait until you wash the roof you will see how strong this is.The washroom is super, great shower. Pity it has not got a rear window but this was my only comprimise

Tows very well, but I have fitted the Alko shock absorbers. Glenn

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
I've seen elsewhere that the water pump noise can be distracting but I'm sure it's easy to mount on rubber to deaden the noise. We've had a Bailey Pageant Bordeaux before the Ace so we know that Bailey's quality is hard to beat but it's nice to hear from you, knowing you've got the model we can't wait to get our hands on. Thnking about it, we only bought the ACE 'cos we'd seen the 2005 Senator (not the Series 5) and didn't like it, plus we were too distracted by the 'deal' but I know this Derbyshire dealer is famed for it's unbeatable p/ex prices

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts