New Style VW Tiguin 2018 - Towing Mirrors ? Please advise

Aug 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi Guys,

As the title suggests can anybody kindly recommend some solid reliable towing mirrors that fit the new style Tiguin.

Not sure if the mirrors are any different but mine is the R-LINE.

Kind regards,
Ry

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

As the title suggests can anybody kindly recommend some solid reliable towing mirrors that fit the new style Tiguin.

Not sure if the mirrors are any different but mine is the R-LINE.

Kind regards,
Ry
i would go into a caravan dealer and try some Milenco towing mirrors on what fit mine is Milenco Areo 2

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Milenco Grand Aero are not a good fit on the mirrors of the new Santa Fe. They were fine on previous models.
My advice would be to try a set if you can before deciding.
I picked up a pair of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Repusel-3000-Universal-Caravan-Mirrors/dp/B008MLKNGU
I guess they will fit practically any car (they even come with extra straps that cater for thick mirror flanges or larger casings). Once fitted the arm with mirror can be removed and re-fitted in seconds and hardly any adjustment required.
Really recommended. I can't see any difference between these and the 3001 models except price!

Edit. Just checked on web and found some answers to questions being asked. One answer to whether the mirrors will fit a particular car was .......... wait for it ............."sorry I don't know"

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That's the same as mine , and they fit good yes?
They fit mine but yours is the R-Line i still think you need to check your mirrors on your car might be more sporty than mine with this in mind try mine out and also
Milenco Aero 3 ..

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts