New to caravanning

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
hello, myself and my partner have just purchased a new 500TS S-class Burstner, also purchased a Grand Vitara 2.0 litre TD to tow it. We have never towed a caravan before and never used caravans. Any feedback on the van and the car would be greatly recieved. Also any hints and tips you could give us would be greatly appriciated.

Look forward to redaing your replys.

Thanks

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
hi my family and i are also newish to caravanning.. only been doing it a couple of yrs..me wife and 2 lads..best adfvice i can offer is join caravan club.. we likes those sites.. nice and clean and friendly..cant offer any advice on car or caravan we got a freelander and fleetwood but we getting brand new one in next couple of weeks..one more bit of advice just get out there and have fun daz

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
hi my family and i are also newish to caravanning.. only been doing it a couple of yrs..me wife and 2 lads..best adfvice i can offer is join caravan club.. we likes those sites.. nice and clean and friendly..cant offer any advice on car or caravan we got a freelander and fleetwood but we getting brand new one in next couple of weeks..one more bit of advice just get out there and have fun daz
thanks Daz. Definatelt gonna have lots of fun. just back from a weekend in Rudding Park (Harogate). Got some realy nice weather and in all had a really good first weekend...the first of many.

Thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts