New to forum

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi all,

Joined the forum about a week or so ago and picked up some useful information. However, reading through other threads, there seems to be a fairly healthy social scene going on. Can anyone join in, or do you need a letter from my doctor first!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A "Doctors note" does make life easier, Ewan. We are a mixed bunch on here, all connected by that common theme of caravans. A good way to get to know some of the members is to sign up for the "2007 Easter Meet" currently in an early stage of planning.

Apart from that, feel free to comment on whatever you want to, but a GSOH may be needed.

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lol,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, Easter is already spoken for (so to speak) but I look forward to getting to know some of you 'vanners'through the forum.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ewan,

If you have a 4x4 or have an opinion on them you will find plenty going on to keep you amused. A lot of sensible advice is on offer here all you need do is ask.

Val & Frank

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Sorry I took it as you are new to caravanning which may not be the case. So if you have information or knowledge you are willing to share, your in the right place.

Val & Frank

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi Frank

Yes I am pretty new to caravanning. We bought our Bailey ranger 550/6 about 7 weeks ago. We tow with a Fiat Multipla JTD and have managed about 5 weekends away already. My wife, myself , two kids and the dog are loving it.

Half the fun is learning as we go.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts