New To Forum

Feb 23, 2024
Visit site
Good evening Fellow caravanners. Its only taken 8 years to get here and apart from meet other caravanners on sites, and at dealers, I dont I know any other folk who have a caravan. !!

I started off with a Freedom Bijoux, and now have an Elddis explore., 304 4 Berth .Quite a jump, which I didn't realise , but a learning experience . I Towed the Freedom with a Kia Soul, but when I got the Elddis had to upgrade my car to a Skoda Karoq. It does the job well Towing Wise.

I just wonder if anyone with an Eldiss Xplore, has had Damp issues around the Front window. ? My Eldiss Van is 2019. So wondering if this is a common problem . ?

Thanks in advance !

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi welcome to the Forum One member had a van like yours and I think she had issues with it.
I had an Xplore 302 which I loved. It had some damp in one corner when we got rid of it, and I think the fridge PCB was on the way out; but it was a good van otherwise. Sam Vimes has the Xplore 304 I believe
Mel

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Welcome and yes I have a 2020 Xplore 304 and yes in the first year had damp around the front window.

It was an easy fix which required replacing the hinge bar.

No damp problems anywhere since then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts