New Touring companion.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Sorry crates. I know from puppies in our family. The dogs seem very happy and even safe to use them, Going in voluntarily. It can even be a job to wean them out of them when the crates are no longer necessary.

John

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry crates. I know from puppies in our family. The dogs seem very happy and even safe to use them, Going in voluntarily. It can even be a job to wean them out of them when the crates are no longer necessary.

John
We used a large foldable crate for our two Springers when they were young, and also when older for travelling on longer journeys in the car or if staying with relatives/hotels/ cottages etc. The dogs just saw them as a normal part of their life.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

John
Hi John our Short leg jack russell sammy was crate trained when he was a puppy he now likes the Pet gear folding crate with our other dog when travelling and sleeping and when we have breaks away it the way of life to them .

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts