New TV show

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good morning all,

Just to let you know that tonight at 8, it's our new TV show on The Caravan Channel. Please click here for details and we hope very much that you enjoy it.

Thanks.

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the detailed info Lizzie. If only you could get information tv to put some of that info on their program guide on their website rather than news , views etc from the world of caravanning which it says at the moment. I'm sure they have done in the past.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
pmb said:
Thanks for the detailed info Lizzie. If only you could get information tv to put some of that info on their program guide on their website rather than news , views etc from the world of caravanning which it says at the moment. I'm sure they have done in the past.
Hi and thanks for your post. I can certainly asked Information TV, but as it is a separate company, I've no control over what they do. Anyway, the listings are always up to date and comprehensive on Practical Caravan's website! :)

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I've a quick update for you. We've a brand new TV show for you at 8 tonight – and it is a Tow Car Awards special! We're on The Caravan Channel, on Sky 192, Freesat 402 and live online – please click here for details. Enjoy!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
A quick question from all those who watch us on The Caravan Channel – is anyone having any issues with how the footage displays on their TV screen? Any wonky aspect ratios? Of course, I hope all is well, but if not, please reply and let me know – thanks.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. It's just a quick note to let you know that a brand new episode of our TV show airs for the first time tonight at 8. Please click here for full show details and to discover why our tow car expert David Motton went to the Peak District in this rather distinctive outfit – we hope you enjoy it!

ScreenShot2014-07-18at104938_zpscecbdc06.png

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Why do people take for granted that every caravaner has SKY, i don't and have no plans to get it, :angry: most people have a freeview system or box so why not put caravan channel on that, more people could watch it then. :(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After watching and enjoying the program for a few years I cant get it now because we are on Virgin Media. Would it be possible for it to be available through a link on the website

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi GrahamDerby and Clive-Cardiff, thanks for your posts. Please understand that we share your frustration that The Caravan Channel is only on Sky 192 and Freesat 402, but this is out of our hands. However, at the same time that the shows are broadcast on TV, they're also shown live online on the Information TV website – just click here at the right time. Also, after the shows have gone off air, in time features from the show appear on our YouTube channel. I hope that helps!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
FrenchChuffed said:
Not on Freesat either 402 is "Showcase 2" tonight at 8pm????
Hi FrenchChuffed. Since we switched channels it does sometimes appear as 'Showcase 2', but if you tune in to the correct channel at the appointed time, it should be on!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. Just to let you know we've a brand new TV show tonight at 8pm on The Caravan Channel – please click here for full details. It's a Düsseldorf Caravan Salon special!

The Caravan Channel is on Sky 192 and Freesat 402. We're sorry, this show is not on Freeview or on Virgin, however, it is broadcast live online, meaning you can watch from the comfort of your laptop, tablet or computer. Just click here and you can watch the show live online (i.e. at the same time as it's on TV).

We hope you enjoy it.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
For pure European ingenuity and quirkiness I found the program interesting, light hearted.
Whilst of no relevance to me as a UK caravanner I did see some very good ideas from people like Adria. Design your own caravan and they build it for you!

BTW Alistair. I had a Renault 16 TS and the TX model. The TS was 1565 ccs , the TX 1647 ccs.
Renault never made a 16 model with a 1.2 engine.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Dustydog said:
For pure European ingenuity and quirkiness I found the program interesting, light hearted.
We're glad you enjoyed it – so did we! It's certainly more weird and wonderful than anything else, but as you said, it's really interesting. I'm not sure a floating caravan is for me, though!

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Whilst of no relevance to me as a UK caravanner I did see some very good ideas from people like Adria. Design your own caravan and they build it for you!

BTW Alistair. I had a Renault 16 TS and the TX model. The TS was 1565 ccs , the TX 1647 ccs.
Renault never made a 16 model with a 1.2 engine.

You're right, of course Dustydog - but I blame the owner, who told me it was 1153cc! Lost in translation, perhaps...

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Two weeks on from my last post in this thread and, what a surprise, we've a brand new TV show for you! It's packed with stars of 2015, including the Bailey Unicorn Seville and the Venus 540/4. We also go behind the scenes at our Tourer of the Year Awards and head to Leeds. Please click here for our show preview – we hope you enjoy it! Tune in at 8pm tonight on The Caravan Channel, or watch live online (for show details are here).

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good morning everyone!

Just a quick reminder that our new TV show is on today at 5pm. It is an NEC Motorhome and Caravan Show special, jam packed with loads of goodies from the recent show on the outskirts of Birmingham. Please click here for details.

Enjoy!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We use Virgin so cannot get the TV program. I have watched on line but the picture is not too great but you can go to the web site and watch the individual features which does work better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts