new van advice.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, just need some advice. We have just ordered our new van a Bessacar Cameo 645 with the full leather and air con options. Due to the massive MTPLW and the additional options added on, We are goin to need a change of tug. Two possible contenders the new Range Rover Vogue or the Landcruiser Amazon... Need to make a decision by this weeked both car dealers are hot on my toes with some tempting offers. Has any one got a similar outfir or any advice would be really apprieciated.

Thanks in advance

Tony

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Just thought I would let you all know how i am gettin on... I made the final decision on my new tug today and I have settled for the Porsche Cayenne 4.8ltr V8. cannot wait.. Sorry to all you eco warriors and 4x4 protesters. Happy caravaning..

Loftyboy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You could also off set your carbon foot print by boycotting Mac D's for a total of twenty years.

Or is that going to make you think twice about the Porsche?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Timothy

I see your point, but a landcruiser is still just a toyota. Where the Porsche is a Porsche. I think that says it all!

Porsche!Porsche!Porsche!

Loftyboy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
true Giovanni,

toyota do make reliable cars, but do you really choose reliability over enginering beauty and and history of automotive excellent... plus its a porsche man. Lets be honset if you had a free choice between the two you seriously cannot tell me you would'nt go for the porsche.

Loftyboy l

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Loftyboy

Did you manage to find a bolt for your Bulldog stabilizer (New year) or in your dreams have you also ordered a new stabilizer as well??????

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Loftyboy

Did you manage to find a bolt for your Bulldog stabilizer (New year) or in your dreams have you also ordered a new stabilizer as well??????
Yes i did thanks brum. And we had a great time dispite the weather. And if you are ever near north wales pop over and i will let you sample the leather seating.. You may also like to now my brother has got the bessacar and the new jeep commander.. Yes its true people actually do by these products..

Happy caravaning Loftyboy

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
I know it's a porsche but even so it's not a proper one.

It's something they threw together to jump on the 'chelsea tractor' bandwagon that every other top luxary car manufacturer has.

I assume you've ordered some 22 inch rims with spinners aswell plus a big old diamond necklace in the shape of a doller sign!!!LOL

And yes I am highly jealous!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hate these capitalists who can afford all the best gear. I don't suppose you will even look at me with my Daihatsu Fourtrack (1998 model), mind you it is made as a subsiduary company of Toyota. Good luck with your outfit - I hope you have many years of enjoyment.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The thing is Colin, there will always be someone with bigger and better outfits. I must admit, we're going to be struggling on this one though.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
If your a petrol head first and caravanner second the Porsche has to be the car to go for.

It may share bits of the VW Taureg but the Cayenne is all Porsche.

The turbo is and amazing car, you forget its 4x4 base and it's handles like a train on rails and will out perform many sports cars. If you can afford it and it rings all the bells for you, why not!

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Tony,

What a fantastic tow car!! Porsche does it for me every time too.

Van doesn't sound too bad either.

Not that anyone on here has got a touch of the green eyed monster much, or that they would admit it, but for us your combination is definately a lottery win dream but hey, if you don't have dreams and ambitions whats it all about?

Here's to happy Caravanning in your fab outfit.If we see you on site we'll call you over for a cold beer in exchange for a guided tour of your outfit maybe?

I hope you enjoy it and stuff all the fudy dudys.

PS (I actually do like my K reg imported Bighorn and am looking forward to our new Burstner when it arrives)

Caroline

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Tony,

What a fantastic tow car!! Porsche does it for me every time too.

Van doesn't sound too bad either.

Not that anyone on here has got a touch of the green eyed monster much, or that they would admit it, but for us your combination is definately a lottery win dream but hey, if you don't have dreams and ambitions whats it all about?

Here's to happy Caravanning in your fab outfit.If we see you on site we'll call you over for a cold beer in exchange for a guided tour of your outfit maybe?

I hope you enjoy it and stuff all the fudy dudys.

PS (I actually do like my K reg imported Bighorn and am looking forward to our new Burstner when it arrives)

Caroline
I think you will find i quite clearly admit to being jealous!

Tim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts