New Welcomer Needed

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lolly has asked me to be the new door monitor,BUT I am going on hols.for a month so cannot help her.

Is anyone out there willing to welcome the new folk when they sign in?

Please let Lolly know....now that she is working full time she is finding it difficult .Mind you,anyone should be able to make the new folk welcome.....that's what this web-site is all about.....being friendly.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I propose that this task be given to Lord B. In my opinion I think he is the right person for the job with his friendly, witty and charming manner. Who else could do such a marvellous task? Is there any other choice therefore is there anybody willing to second my proposition?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I propose that this task be given to Lord B. In my opinion I think he is the right person for the job with his friendly, witty and charming manner. Who else could do such a marvellous task? Is there any other choice therefore is there anybody willing to second my proposition?
Omy Colin, such a lowly position :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. if you were to read my posting correctly it will read proposition and not position as you have stated. In my opinion there is considerable difference between the two words and your interpretation I think can be misunderstood.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

I was given the title by Lord B, who, for whatever reason, can't or won't do it himself, (look at while I was away, the whole show disintegrated!!!!!)

Don't suppose he's into "menial" jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Colin

I was given the title by Lord B, who, for whatever reason, can't or won't do it himself, (look at while I was away, the whole show disintegrated!!!!!)

Don't suppose he's into "menial" jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x
ummmm I did lower myself to do it a few times lolly ;O) but I was away at my Spring retreat the last weekend.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts