New Whale Submersible Pump

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
Hello

Just wondering if anyone can help.

I recently bought a new Whale Submersible Pump to replace an old one which had packed up due to wear and tear.
The old one would automatically start pumping when we opened a tap and shut off after we closed it. This new one starts running as soon as we turn on the pump switch at the main panel. Nothing has changed in the setup so I'm not sure why this new pump seems to be working differently.
If anyone has any experience of this I'd be grateful for any info or guidance.

Many thanks as always
Col

Oct 19, 2023
Visit site
Do you know if you have micro switches in your taps? Easy way to tell if you dont know is by looking for a wire going to the underside of the tap. If you have them then one is broken.
More likely is that you have a pressure system and the pressure switch needs adjusting (very easy job in most cases). It's likely to be close to the water inlet inside the caravan.
Google 'caravan water pressure switch adjustment' and you should find information to help you identify your switch and set it up.

Reactions: Col3691
Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
Do you know if you have micro switches in your taps? Easy way to tell if you dont know is by looking for a wire going to the underside of the tap. If you have them then one is broken.
More likely is that you have a pressure system and the pressure switch needs adjusting (very easy job in most cases). It's likely to be close to the water inlet inside the caravan.
Google 'caravan water pressure switch adjustment' and you should find information to help you identify your switch and set

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts