New wheel trims

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi all - I want to buy new wheel trims for my caravan as one of them is badly marked from the wheelclamp but will ordinary car trims fit or do I need to source specific ones for a Fleetwood?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Apr 11, 2008
Visit site
I just bought a set of 4 from the local car spares shop for the same price as Towsure are charging for two - Caravan ripoff anyone?

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Any old wheel trims should fit.

Our wheel clamp (Milenco) came with a strip of foam to stick on to the inside of the clamp to prevent this problem.

(If I can find it I may fit it one day!)

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone who took the time to reply.

Having looked around several websites I'll take your advice and buy a set of four - leaving two as spares. My clamp also has a soft rubber pad inside but doesn't seem to stop any damage when struggling to put it on and off so I'll also make use of the carpet tile idea - brilliant!

Thanks again - and happy caravanning folks!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I put an ad on Freecycle - so many people have sets of three wheel trims, because they've lost one from their car and had to buy a whole new set! No problem, three offers of trims, one only a few days old - so now I've got a set with a spare!

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi

re your wheel clamp marking your trims, any diy shop sell pads to go under furniture feet to protect scuffing laminate floors.

come in different sizes just stick them to the wheel clamp in appropriate places to stop scratching.

hope this helps

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts