New Year Caravanning

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
We would like to take the van away for the New Year but do not have a clue whre to take it!

Preferably a site with entertainment. Any idea's appreciated

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
hi me two.. never been in a caravan for new year b4 only had caravan for 6 months.. hope you get some reply.. would like to no myself im in the nourth of the country

regards troy

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
We would like to take the van away for the New Year but do not have a clue whre to take it!

Preferably a site with entertainment. Any idea's appreciated

Sorry Forgot to say that i am in Wales but prepared to travel approx. 150 miles.

Well done Troy!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
I rekon you will be lucky to get anywhere now they will mostly be booked up if previous years are anything to go by. My recomendation would be Stanwix Park in Silloth. Entertainment is first class. Have a look at www.stanwixpark.co.uk

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looks like I'll be having a party in my awning then. Bring your own beer, I'll supply the food, I do a mean buffet.

It should be warm enough, I've just ordered a halogen heater from Amazon which was competively priced. In fact, I had a look on ebay and second hand ones were selling for more than I paid for a new one!!

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looks like I'll be having a party in my awning then. Bring your own beer, I'll supply the food, I do a mean buffet.

It should be warm enough, I've just ordered a halogen heater from Amazon which was competively priced. In fact, I had a look on ebay and second hand ones were selling for more than I paid for a new one!!

Lisa.
What, your off to Bashley too?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What, your off to Bashley too?
Hi Lol

No, I'm not off to Bashley. I don't do large sites, had a bad experience with a site in Derbyshire last year, put me off for life.

It'll be a small site, dancing round handbags in the awning, plenty booze and food though, that sort of thing. Mind the dog crate, my lovely dog will be restrained in it!!

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts