New Year Sales

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
So I’m being bombarded with emails from all the High Street clothing stores offering me up-to 60%off.
The excitement waned rapidly. Unless you are a “skinny” fit, tight fit, narrow fit with a 28” waist no sale. Why do these people never sell proper sizes in the sales😢😢😢

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
So I’m being bombarded with emails from all the High Street clothing stores offering me up-to 60%off.
The excitement waned rapidly. Unless you are a “skinny” fit, tight fit, narrow fit with a 28” waist no sale. Why do these people never sell proper sizes in the sales😢😢😢
Try Rohan. I never pay listed price and they have sales all year around. Just have to be patient and your desired item will pop up.

Reactions: Dustydog

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Because Sales are there to get rid of unsold stock. Just goes to show how few folks have the physique of a racing snake.
Hey ho Back to Fat Club we go.
mel

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Because Sales are there to get rid of unsold stock. Just goes to show how few folks have the physique of a racing snake.
mel

Some brands are always on sale. There is a Regatta, Weird Fish and Craghopper outlet in a nearby department store. Even when new seasons stock comes in it’s always discounted on the labels. I cannot imagine where to go and buy at the “ list” price; so I don’t.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
mel
Who told you where I am going on the 5th January Mel😎😎 Spot on FC👍👍

Reactions: Mel
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
-
Who told you where I am going on the 5th January Mel😎😎 Spot on FC👍👍
Dusty and Mel, SW have just put up the cost by £1 a week, but we have just bought a 12 week countdown at the old prices. Lost 2 lb over Xmas week and Elaine got Slimmer of the week 😀
Oh, and Lidls have fantastic salted Pretzils, great with a beer.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Well done Elaine. Here’s to a much happier 2021 for all of us!
I’m doing the weighing at FC on condition everyone can see my week by week chart. Sadly the beer is out the window for at least four months😢😢

Reactions: JezzerB
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
-

Dusty and Mel, SW have just put up the cost by £1 a week, but we have just bought a 12 week countdown at the old prices. Lost 2 lb over Xmas week and Elaine got Slimmer of the week 😀
Oh, and Lidls have fantastic salted Pretzils, great with a beer.
Please who or what is "SW"

I’m doing the weighing at FC on condition everyone can see my week by week chart. Sadly the beer is out the window for at least four months😢😢
Please who or what is "FC"

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I don’t know but from topic I’d guess SW to be slimmers world and FC could be fat club though that one I’ve def never heard of, I’m just guessing as never have I needed to go to these clubs but I’ve sisters who’ve tried every gimmick and miracle slimming method know to man

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Dusty when gets to the new year i haven"t had one beer in 12 months
Would be nice to see your week by week Chart

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Please who or what is "SW"

Please who or what is "FC"

Yes. SW is slimmers world and FC is fat club, but that is not the official title of any organisation designed to help you to lose pounds ( in weight and sterling) through a group effort at dieting. Many find Fat Clubs very helpful in Weight loss.

mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes. SW is slimmers world and FC is fat club, but that is not the official title of any organisation designed to help you to lose pounds ( in weight and sterling) through a group effort at dieting. Many find Fat Clubs very helpful in Weight loss.

mel
Hi Mel i am with Prof johnL was not sure what SW OR FC was thanks for the information .

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Mel i am with Prof johnL was not sure what SW OR FC was thanks for the information .
Prof, The SW is Slimming World, a very sensible "rethinking" of eating, and Still having a few drinks, and FC is our name for it.

Even over Xmas and Drinking and eating to excess with cheeses, ETC. I managed to get down 2 lbs in weight. I need to loose 1 1/2 stone. But with Covid, excercise is limited to a treadmill and taking Harry the hound out, as our woods are really muddy, and Harrys legs are only 6 inches long. .
And he has been on the treadmill.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Prof, The SW is Slimming World, a very sensible "rethinking" of eating, and Still having a few drinks, and FC is our name for it.

Even over Xmas and Drinking and eating to excess with cheeses, ETC. I managed to get down 2 lbs in weight. I need to loose 1 1/2 stone. But with Covid, excercise is limited to a treadmill and taking Harry the hound out, as our woods are really muddy, and Harrys legs are only 6 inches long. .
And he has been on the treadmill.
Hi Hutch think my short leg jack Russell has 6in long legs he has same problem he gets muddy when i take him and sadie into the park but i cannot diet so i just cut out the fatty stuff .

Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts