Newbie not a newbie

Aug 29, 2023
Visit site
Hi
we’ve caravanned, motorhomed and towed a car behind this latest motorhome. Now it’s sold we back to a car and caravan. Bailey 440+ 2023. Hope we’ve done the right thing we now in our 70’s. Finding it difficult to attach tow car to motorhome too heavy to lift. We’ve ordered said Bailey but are now worried it’s too long to fit our drive. Can I ask please what is the total length with draw bar. Told it was 7 metres but I’ve had conflicting advice it’s longer. Please help.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi
we’ve caravanned, motorhomed and towed a car behind this latest motorhome. Now it’s sold we back to a car and caravan. Bailey 440+ 2023. Hope we’ve done the right thing we now in our 70’s. Finding it difficult to attach tow car to motorhome too heavy to lift. We’ve ordered said Bailey but are now worried it’s too long to fit our drive. Can I ask please what is the total length with draw bar. Told it was 7 metres but I’ve had conflicting advice it’s longer. Please help.
A quick Google for "Bailey 440+" gives a shipping length of 6.882m https://www.white-arches.co.uk/caravans/new-caravans/bailey-caravans/phoenix-plus/440/

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi
Hi welcome to the Forum, a big change for you. The Bailey website will give you the shipping (total) length of your caravan.

Is this the model you have. If so it’s 6.88m shipping length. You can access the full Bailey brochure from the website.

Aug 29, 2023
Visit site
Hi welcome to the Forum, a big change for you. The Bailey website will give you the shipping (total) length of your caravan.

Is this the model you have. If so it’s 6.88m shipping length. You can access the full Bailey brochure from the website.

Yes that’s the one. Thankyou. Not good at maths we have just over 21 foot do u think it’ll fit

Aug 29, 2023
Visit site

Thankyou so much.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Sharon welcome to the forum just check with the Bailey website and you should find your shipping length of the caravan you have

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Not sure where you are with the purchase but it looks like the Bailey is going to be too long. I suspect you are looking for a fixed bed model. You might want to look at the Sprite Alpine 4 which I think will just fit at 6.45 m.
I am 76 and we can still manage the caravan easily enough, but do have a motor mover fitted and have a drill for the steadies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts