Newbie signing in

May 29, 2021
Visit site
Hi folks just signing in never had a caravan before and looking for our first one. As expected I've got a few questions which i will post in the relevant sections. (y)

Reactions: Jcloughie
May 29, 2021
Visit site
We really like the Adria range and especially the new Isonzo. I've posted in the tow car section my question regarding this. An alternative might be the Dart but it's narrower and the kitchen work surface space is rubbish!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. The Adrias are nice caravans but very basic and no luxuries like British caravans.

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. The Isonzo is a heavy caravan and will need a substantial tow car something weighing at least 2,000 kg to be safe. Can you let us know what is your tow car and if you have a B+E on your licence, as you will need this to tow it.

May 29, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. The Isonzo is a heavy caravan and will need a substantial tow car something weighing at least 2,000 kg to be safe. Can you let us know what is your tow car and if you have a B+E on your licence, as you will need this to tow it.
I currently have a BMW520 tourer I have the privilege of age on my side when it comes to licence. I have towed in the past just not recently and not a caravan

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Chadders, the forum is good, no question is daft, even after many years we all learn something new, led lights , how may folk remember how to put in a new gas mantle, the POP surprises you.
Have a good time when you get your van.

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
Members of the forum, take them into your ranks. Some time ago I bought a caravan in another country. I want to make it perfect, but it's far from it yet. I spend time looking for missing or broken parts. Sometimes I do it easily. Something is causing big problems.
I'm from Russia. If someone wants, you can answer me in Russian.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Members of the forum, take them into your ranks. Some time ago I bought a caravan in another country. I want to make it perfect, but it's far from it yet. I spend time looking for missing or broken parts. Sometimes I do it easily. Something is causing big problems.
Welcome to the Forum. Have you any pictures of your caravan project?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi EW1999 Welcome to the forum

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts