Sep 19, 2007
Visit site
Hello, I`ve just joined the forum. We used to have a Compass Rallye 400GT, 1990, but we recently decided that she`d had her best days and that we wanted to update. Unfortunately we couldn`t afford to update as far as we would have liked, so we now have a Swift Silhouette Diamond, 1993 model, but in extremely good nick. We tow with a Nissan Primera 2 litre, which tows like a dream. We had 2 weeks on the island of Anglesey in July/August, and have just had a weekend at Sutton-on-Sea at a great adults only site called Cherry Tree. Next year we`re going back to a site in Scotland that we fell in love with last year, can`t wait!

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lois,

Welcome to the forum......hope you enjoy the banter.

Tell us which site you fell in love with in Scotland......which is where we live.

Maureen

Sep 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lois,

Welcome to the forum......hope you enjoy the banter.

Tell us which site you fell in love with in Scotland......which is where we live.

Maureen
Hello Maureen, thanks for the welcome. I didn`t realise that Practical Caravan had a forum till last night!

The site we fell for in Scotland is at Muasdale on the Kintyre Peninsula. It`s nothing special, just a small field right next to the beach. We stepped out of the van and we were only 6ft away from the beach, and the view, well! We like to try different places, but after being on a well cared for and well manicured site in Anglesey, we just knew we had to go back to Muasdale. It`s the only time I`ve ever been on holiday and not been bothered about rushing to go out somewhere! If anyone`s interested the website address is www.muasdaleholidays.com

Whereabouts in Scotland are you Maureen, if that`s not being too nosey?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts