NHS Covid App

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
This morning I tried to view my NHS App, not the Covid app, and to view my vaccination and booster record. It wouldn’t let me log in at first then eventually I had to input all of the original information that was input when I first registered. Original password wouldn’t be accepted nor fingerprint ID. Eventually I logged in but when I wanted to download my vaccination passport QR code it was only valid until 11 December. Yet previous versions had been through to 8 January 2022. Fortunately they were saved in the phones wallet. I guess the App sponsors have probably been swamped by a lot of new registrations re yesterday’s announcement. I should be okay for 4 weeks clubbing.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I logged in this morning , with no problems, wifey had to do a LFT, before going to get her nails done. I didn't update our covid PP though. We normally get 28 days validity.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I logged in this morning , with no problems, wifey had to do a LFT, before going to get her nails done. I didn't update our covid PP though. We normally get 28 days validity.
It is working now as the App required updating, yet my phone is set for Apps to update automatically.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts