Nice Warm Cozy Feeling

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Any one else got one ???

I woke this morning to the birds singing in the trees, the sun was shinning, and I knew LB and Colin would be awake soon. I also thought Diane will be off to "every little helps " To help the company rake in yet more profit !!! Red Watch have just cleaned our windows and relieved me of £9 for the privlege of watching them

Our cat has just had a deaf bird in the garden, How do you know the bird was deaf I hear you say???. Well it must have been because our cat has a bell around her neck bigger than the chimes of Big Ben.

Read the paper about the row going on over "those who must not be mentioned"

Posted a thread on the forum, but only saw two replies. It looked like one for, one against.

As I said a nice warm cozy feeling living in this democratic society. Moderators have the right to remove posts to prevent us from abusing each other so shhhhhhhh,and lets go back to this nice cozy feeling. For LB xxxxx and Colin xxxx Giovanni XXXX and of course George, a big smacker for George. SL I blew you a kiss but it must have got lost en route or if you felt a bang on the back of the head that was it arriving.

Stay warm fellow caravanners and peace be with you all, or salem alakum ( spelling not correct ) so I apologise to anyone it may have offended

Love Val & Frank

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Ah Frank, bless the poor bird, i know the feeling, we have a cat, she is know 6 and to be honest birds are not in her favour now she prefers to catch a squirrel, we have a family of them and she is so stupid she waits until they are facing her then makes a dash for it,why she cant catch it when they have there back to her is beyond me.Just hopes she doesnt catch it as i know it will be down to the vets.It must be nice being in the caravan nice and cosy listening to the birds etc,but not when theres big birds tapping on the roof in the early hours of the morning.Such a different life when in the caravan

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Now let me see ECFRS] East Coast Firefighters Retirement Society ???

It must have been the ( Brigade ) when you joined up then Eddie, and you was probably a Fireman ??

It's now the Fire and Rescue Service, oh and Firefighters

Frank

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Now let me see ECFRS] East Coast Firefighters Retirement Society ???

It must have been the ( Brigade ) when you joined up then Eddie, and you was probably a Fireman ??

It's now the Fire and Rescue Service, oh and Firefighters

Frank
You hit the nail right on the head Frank.

On your last comment, I have been there in the past and got lashed by LSM

EDD

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Sorry I mean LMH shhhhhhh!
Eddie

And I thought you ment Long Service Medal. I see now why you didn't put LSGCM, Conducting yourself like that !!!!

A mate of mine got the QFS medal, that seemed to be quite a big deal ??

Frank

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Frank?

Are you feeling ok?

No "Every little helps" today, am day off and stayed in bed untill 9.30. (lazy cow)!
Just a bad day Diane,

Wrong birth certificate for Val's G G Grandmother, we know she was born in Brynamman, It's just a case of the registration district. At

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Frank you said your wifes great grandmother was from Brynamman - would that be Upper or Lower Brynamman? I am sure even Lord B. could find traces of Welsh blood in his ancestral lineage.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Colin,

Val's G G Grandfather came from Cily Cwm in Carmarthenshire.

He was an Evans married a Hughes t'other side was a Williams married a Williams, ( not in bred !!!! )

Her paternal GGG came from Broadwindsor in Dorset and GG Grandmother was from Wells in Somerset. Seeing so you Welsh lay claim to almost all the West Country, she is as Welsh ish as they come.

Frank

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Eddie

It's LMH not LSM.

I've just popped home to grab some clothes etc as I have been stopping at my mums. She's very ill with pneumonia.

I've attached a picture of a firework for you to remember me by.

Lisa (LMH). (smiley icon thingy)
3.gif

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Eddie

It's LMH not LSM.

I've just popped home to grab some clothes etc as I have been stopping at my mums. She's very ill with pneumonia.

I've attached a picture of a firework for you to remember me by.

Lisa (LMH). (smiley icon thingy)
3.gif
Sorry! I did correct myself

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts