nisan tino 136 diesel

Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
having had a good answer to my last question concerning the 'ford c max' in fact i went along to the local 'ford dealer'to order one and they did not seem bothered, i have had a look today at the nisan tino '2.2 litre dci 136 PS engine'anyone any thoughts on this vehicle and what it will tow please as it gives it in (auto)'kerb weight min (auto)1450

'kerb weight max (auto) 1509

'gross vehicle weight (auto)1940

'max trailer weight braked/unbraked (auto) 1250

thank you for any help

dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Know nothing about it apart from its based on the current generation Almera (say no more). The thing which would me off it straightaway are the left hand drive wiper pattern. Having a smaller blade on the drivers side is sheer madness as the amount of unswept windscreen is too large. Anybody remember the Marina??

I can't believe that Renault/Peugeot/BMW expect the right hand drive markets to accept such a dangerous practice, particularly in the current over crowded road network. Obviously trying to save a couple of Euros on R&D.

Don't forget Nissan is now owned by Renault.

ANdrew

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave

Re ordering a Cmax, it's not just Ford dealers who aren't interested. Volvo managed to lose my money as no one wanted to sell me a S60, so I bought a MOndeo TDCI instead.

Andrew

Aug 30, 2005
Visit site
cannot say for the 136 bhp but I have just bought a 2001 112bhp 2.2di se and it tows smashing. it is a delight to drive solo or hooked up. 28-30 mpg coupled, about 40-45 over all. many extras loads of space. excellent higher driving position. very pleased with it. what i have read says 1250kg max tow weight. my two berth is about 1100kg and it plays with that. a very understated/ little known car. try one!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts