Nissan Primera

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Im Thinking of Getting a nissan Primera,Either the 2.0 ltr petrol or the deisel,although i do fancy a deisel and im wondering what they would tow like,anybody had one for towing,Thanks in advance. Ed

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Frank,

I know a sales rep who does 40K per year in his and it hasn't missed a beat, he also tow's with his and went for the 2.2 Diesel Version. He had previously had a petrol version and rated that, but the icing on the cake is that he gets 55 easily mpg compared with 35 at max from the Petrol.

It's also has other things going for it ..British Built, High ratings for dealers and good write up's from Honest John's forum in the Telegraph.

Regards Monkeys Husband

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Frank,

I know a sales rep who does 40K per year in his and it hasn't missed a beat, he also tow's with his and went for the 2.2 Diesel Version. He had previously had a petrol version and rated that, but the icing on the cake is that he gets 55 easily mpg compared with 35 at max from the Petrol.

It's also has other things going for it ..British Built, High ratings for dealers and good write up's from Honest John's forum in the Telegraph.

Regards Monkeys Husband
Sorry Eddie ...I didn't mean frank

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Frank,

Regards Monkeys Husband
G Thx 4 tht nd thts k Frank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts