No Islands in the North of the UK?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have just read my June Practical Caravan and always enjoy the "10 best of" series. However, I am very dissappointed with this months 'Island Hop'. Apart from Lindisfarne in the NOrth East there are no islands mentioned further north than Wales, or on the east coast of the UK.

Surely, our Scottish friends have a right to get peeved by this as I understand they have superb islands all around the coast. I am visiting the West coast of Scotland this year for exactly that phenomenon. Perhaps I should cancel!

Can anyone tell me that PC have got it wrong again or do they just lack imagination? Roz

Jan 24, 2004
Visit site
If you're a regular reader of PC, you shouldn't be surprised with this sort of nonsense, and poor writing.

As you suggest, there are plenty of islands north of the border, which can be accessed with or without the caravan.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks David, I am a regular reader and do ocassionally get fed up with utter jibberish. However, I am hooked! I am not cancelling our Scottish holiday and fully intend to explore the islands there with or without the advice of PC! Best wishes, Roz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts