No water from taps, can't hear pump

Mar 5, 2023
Visit site
Fendt 700 2017, water is in tank but taps not working. Do I need to switch the water pump on via a switch or should it just work? Thinking it may be a fuse or maybe a power lead has come loose in transit. Is there something on the control panel I need to press? Tia

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
First off is everything else that's 12v working? Next is the caravans master 12v switch in the on position? second there is almost certainly a switch to power the water pump, probably on the control panel with a picture of a tap.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Mar 5, 2023
Visit site
First off is everything else that's 12v working? Next is the caravans master 12v switch in the on position? second there is almost certainly a switch to power the water pump, probably on the control panel with a picture of a tap.
Fendt caravans don't have a battery, so does that mean no 12 volt? Everything else works . I'm hoping that there is a switch but can't find it, hence my post

Mar 5, 2023
Visit site
It’s normal to turn the pump on via a switch, or by pressing a soft touch screen. But it requires 12 volts to be available and that switch can be on the power supply unit. Not familiar with the Fendt. Do you have an owners manual or quick start guide? Perhaps Fendt have manuals to download.

This might be helpful, but it’s a bit later than your model.

The manual is pretty vague on this particular issue, tried this download manual also. Guess this is the downside of German vans , hundreds of YouTube videos on English vans. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts