Non alcoholic beverages

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Unfortunately I cannot drink anything with alcohol in it for several or more weeks due to a medical condition. Can anyone suggest any decent tasting beer or wine that we could consumer over the Christmas period. Normally we would have a bottle of Blue Nun or Black Tower but sadly not this year. Neither of us like dry wines as might as well buy vinegar and add sugar! :ROFLMAO:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Buckman, a non alchoholic "Pimms", can be made by adding a tablespoonfull of Balsamic viniger to a litre of Diet or normal lemonade, add fruit to it, and its not bad.
I have the Alcohol free( 0.05% ) Adnams Ghostship, and I think there is the new Guiness, 0.0%, but I heard it had been recalled.

Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Many of the low alcohol beers are still 0.5 -1% but if you prefer beer I’ve had the Adnams and Old Speckled Hen and they ok. But don’t expect them to be the same as the bottled normal ABV beers. For lagers I find Bitburger LA okay. I drink these sorts when out and having to drive back but not through any great liking but if in a pub or restaurant they are better than Coke. Although I will more than likely stick to water and have drink when back home.

Reactions: Buckman
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry hear that Buckman i have put some choices for you
Alcohol free and Low alcohol drinks
Heineken Alcohol free beer
Tesco Low Alcohol sparkling white wine 75Cl

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I have tried various no alcohol wines. The bonus is they are lower calorie than ordinary wine as well. Some are very palatable ( not Eisberg ). My problem is that they give me a headache! I assume the absence of alcohol calls for sulphites as preservatives and these are the culprit.
On the alcohol free beer front, OH likes Adnams no alcohol Ghost Ship: Shipyard IPA and Brew dog’s alcohol free range.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts