Norfolk n chance

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Currently parked at the A14 services Cambridge- yet again there are only 3 caravans taking up the spaces here - the others all have vans or cars in them!

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
🤣🤣🤣
Got home at 3 pm
A43 was shut for road repairs for the whole weekend do we diverted the round the edge of Bedford to Milton Keynes and I had to drive round thousands of fekkin roundabouts!!
I have just written to Google Maps and told them that Milton Keynes must be renamed and from this time forward is to be known as:
AT THE NEXT ROUNDABOUT TAKE THE SECOND EXIT TO REMAIN ON STANDING WAY”.

Steve

Reactions: Jcloughie
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
🤣🤣🤣
Got home at 3 pm
A43 was shut for road repairs for the whole weekend do we diverted the round the edge of Bedford to Milton Keynes and I had to drive round thousands of fekkin roundabouts!!
I have just written to Google Maps and told them that Milton Keynes must be renamed and from this time forward is to be known as:
AT THE NEXT ROUNDABOUT TAKE THE SECOND EXIT TO REMAIN ON STANDING WAY”.

Steve
You only went around TEN of them,,,out of 278/ 310 depending on size. 🤔

Reactions: Steve1962
Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Be happy that you got around Milton Keynes today. The roads around MK Bowl have been grid locked due to a big gig.
It's 9.45 and I can still hear it going on and that's 6 miles away.
Yup,
It was a concert by the Kings of Leon.
Cars were stopping everywhere dropping people off, at bus stops etc- it was very busy.

Steve

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Sounds almost like our journey yesterday from West Midlands to Christchurch. Roadworks on M4 between Swindon and Newbury slowed us down and on the M4 going towards Swindon it was down to one lane.

Down the A34 and then having to go through Lydhurst. Probably took us longer to get through Lydhurst than it did driving from Newbury to Lydhurst. The own was jam packed!

I think when we leave Christchruch we will go back via Salisbury to Swindon and then A417 to M5!

Reactions: Steve1962
Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Sounds almost like our journey yesterday from West Midlands to Christchurch. Roadworks on M4 between Swindon and Newbury slowed us down and on the M4 going towards Swindon it was down to one lane.

Down the A34 and then having to go through Lydhurst. Probably took us longer to get through Lydhurst than it did driving from Newbury to Lydhurst. The own was jam packed!

I think when we leave Christchruch we will go back via Salisbury to Swindon and then A417 to M5!
Lyndhurst is always jam packed!!
We were at the brilliant Back of Beyond site in June and went for a drive to Lyndhurst just before 9am and the road in was rammed!!
After that we avoided the town.

Steve

Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts