Norfolkline - NEC Show

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Norfolk Lines Promotion Code is TEF05, valid until the end of the NEC Caravan Show on Sunday. Gives you a return crossing for car and caravan for

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Tried the promotion code - it works as long as you use UPPER CASE. They also add a fuel surcharge, making the full fare 58 GBP. Still worth having though! Now I've got to try and work out my dates!

John M

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Must be a popular date to return on the 28th Aug only 2 ferry returns available 8.01 and 23.58,they have added a fuel surcharge and card surcharge and my shipping length is 12.5 mts so get hit for another

Dec 28, 2005
Visit site
Looking to book a ferry for our annual Spring trip to Germany, I thought I would have a look at the Calais-Dunkerque route instead of our usual P&O Dover-Calais booking. Amazed to find the Caravan Club offering a return ticket for our outfit (X-Trail, bikes on roof + Senator Oklahoma) for

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Looking to book a ferry for our annual Spring trip to Germany, I thought I would have a look at the Calais-Dunkerque route instead of our usual P&O Dover-Calais booking. Amazed to find the Caravan Club offering a return ticket for our outfit (X-Trail, bikes on roof + Senator Oklahoma) for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts