North East Caravan sites

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Have you had a look at Sandy bay, Newbiggin-By- The sea, mainly Statics but room for about 30 tourers, no hard standing, but right on the beach.

We stayed there for 4 days in october while i was working up there, total cost

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
small site called west kyloe just of a1 near to holy island and seahouses toilet shower elec plenty of room to exercise dog very quiete last time i stayed i think it was 12 pounds a night but well worth it has a web site called west kyloe i live in north east newbiggin not very nice

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
There's a nice little CL near Berwick called The Plough Inn and I think its a CC CL they have a web site. ITs a lovely old pub with the site to the side in a lovely little grassed area.

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Warren Caravan Park 01668 214366 is near Bamburgh. It is a large site with statics but doesn't feel huge. The touring site is set away from the statics and was really nice. The old toilet blocks were not the best however there is a new block situated behind the reception which is very nice with individual shower rooms. You get a view to the sea from the site. We stayed there about 4 years ago.

Ord House Country Park 01289 305288 is situated near the A1 (without the noise)on the outskirts of Berwick Upon Tweed. Again a nice site which people seem to return to.

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
We go to Waren Caravan Park as Iona above mentioned. Bamburgh beach and sand dunes are fantastic. We dont have a dog but see plenty enjoying dog heaven there.

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
waren has increased the prices alot this year depending on your outfit from what others have been saying on other forums although I was thinking of going as my 13 year old daughter loves seahouses

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
My kids are 6 and 4 and talked about Seahouses through the winter! Looking forward to going back.It is nice but i always get so hungry for chips and ice-cream (not together..but nearly!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts