North Ledaig near Oban

Jun 27, 2005
Visit site
Just spent a wonderful weekend on this site. It was full, but so peaceful and no waiting at the toilet blocks for showers. The views are simply splendid, out over the islands with the Oban ferry seen regularly in the distance. Watching the small aircraft take-off and land on the nearby airfield is also a joy. Lovely walks to be had along the shingle bay. Sitting beside the BBQ with a book and a glass of wine looking out over the water, Splendid.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Jim,

My son has fond memories of this site ( not.) A gale blew up in the middle of the night and they had to get up at 1.30am and take down the awning in appalling conditions before it took off.

We have also used this site which is extremely well run and the views are wonderful.Just a pity that the caravans are in regimented rows.

Jun 27, 2005
Visit site
Jim,

My son has fond memories of this site ( not.) A gale blew up in the middle of the night and they had to get up at 1.30am and take down the awning in appalling conditions before it took off.

We have also used this site which is extremely well run and the views are wonderful.Just a pity that the caravans are in regimented rows.
I suppose the caravans are in rows to ensure that everyone, no matter where pitched, has a wonderful sea view. At least there are no caravans facing into each other.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts