Not happy at all with Swift & ******** "Customer" service

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the earlier comment; lets keep this discussion constructive and not let it go the same way as many others.

I bought a brand new van last year (not made by the Swift group although they were my second choice van) and have not had a single thing wrong with it. I'm quite worried that due to my inexperience I am missing something that I should be getting fixed.

Actually, when it was supplied aI was given the wrong 'bunk sides'. When I requested replacements I did wait a number of weeks and had to go to France without them.

Whilst we have swift taking part in this discussion in a constructive forum can I just ask a couple of questions. How can it take 4,6 or 8 weeks for delivery of a part? If it is a car part it is very often delivered the very next day to a dealer. Its quite rare for it to take a long time. Is there a system set up for ordering these parts? I can understand that SOMETIMES there may be a supply problem. Surely in the case of a tap (as an example) it could be shipped next day to the dealer, following day given / supplied to teh customer?

Regards

Ian
Andy , Much praise here for Swift , I have a 4 year old Ace Supreme, I E Mailed Kath with my problem .

I really didnt expect the part to come thro the post

Its a shame only the bad bits get to the forum, not enough room for the good bits

Regards Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS