Not Happy With Scragged Oak CC Site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We booked our hoilday with the CC Site month ago, We really was looking forward to it, got there nice tidy site can,t moan for a fiver a night! done shopping at Tesco got back, then took both dogs out for a long walks, with north downs way+pilgrim"s way near by gone for a good hour then came to this, burn out cars, washing machine, cooker, broken bottle+glass, could not belive it, got back to the site spoke to one of the club member, he said the same thing as we did, if it was"t for our friend staying there, we would have gone somewhere else, so I have email the caravan club, just waiting for their reply, bet I don"t get one, it the worst place we been to in twenty two years of caravanning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Trevor

Just had a quick look at the CC directory but could not see it.

What area of the country is it in please? I would like to put a line through it so I don't get caught out.

Sounds like the name is more descriptive than they intended.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Trevor, I am puzzled.You said on arrival at site that it was nice and tidy, so where did you find all this rubbish? Was it on site? or was it on land nearby which was nothing to do with the Club? If you have written to them,then they will reply....we are members and find that it is always best to complain to the Club and the area manager will then respond.Let us know what the outcome is....we are not likely to use that site anyway as we live in Scotland!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive, the address is:

Scragged Oak

Caravan Club Site

Scragged Oak Road

Detling

Maidstone

ME14 3EZ

But it sounds as though the rubbish is off the site. Sorry Trevor, it's not clear from your description as to where the rubbish actually is. It reads as being either an hour's walk away, or on the site. Can you clarify please. Thanks :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I assume that the burnt out cars are off site or, even if they are on site I presume that the CC do not have a policy of burning cars. Therefore, they are the innocent VICTIM of this, yet Trevor holds them responsible as the CRIMINALS. Very strange set of values Trevor.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts