Not my cup of tea!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Whilst working in Nigeria, I caught a medium-sized, 2ft long, "garage snake" that had got stuck on the sticky tape on a packing crate.
Took it outside to the gate guards and asked them, "What is this ?"
Sir, it is a Snake.
oh well you live and learn.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
My mother was born in Durban. The one thing she never seems to have worried about is snakes.
Snakes are generally not an issue as they will be long gone before you are even near them as they do not attack. However not very comforting to see them on your curtain rails in your lounge.

Adders and vipers will not move for you and their bite is probably worse than from a mamba or cobra even after you have had the anti venom injection.

Reactions: toad a caravan
Sep 23, 2023
Visit site
Snakes are generally not an issue as they will be long gone before you are even near them as they do not attack. However not very comforting to see them on your curtain rails in your lounge.

Adders and vipers will not move for you and their bite is probably worse than from a mamba or cobra even after you have had the anti venom injection.
Then there's the types of snakes messing about with QR codes at least if your agile and lucky avoiding the hissing snake could be possible..Gary

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just to add, my son works in the north eastern part of South Africa near the Kruger National Park and at present the temperature is 45C. Even the animals are in hiding in shady areas. Hopefully he can send some of that over our way? LOL!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts