Not wanting to upset anyone.......

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
......I have decided to

1. change my 4x4 for Toyota Prius - good kerbweight and no nasties.

2. change my large TA with smoked windows for a small SA

3. not get a dog

4. get the kids adopted - no room in the van or car anyway.

5. throw the windbreaks, bbq, generator and solar panel (it might reflect in someones window) away.

6. wave cheerily to everyone on site whilst at the same time not waving cheerily to everyone on site.

7. Wash the complete shower block after use and leave a nice triangular fold in the toilet paper.

8. Use only the vehicular access road to get around site (walking quietly of course)

9. Refrain from alcohol and reading large format newspapers.

10. Only tow my caravan between 2 and 5 a.m.

If I have left anyhting out please let me know.

Is anyone interested in a meet of like minded folk?

G

Garry you naughty naughty man.

Sorry to burst your Bubble, but I suggest you get a copy of last weekends Mail on Sunday and see the damage attributed to the Prius's batteries that has led the a wilderness being formed in Canada and health problems!

Rather than you out running around in the 4 x 4 to get the Mail try this.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=417227&in_page_id=1770
MP's, Cuban Ken and the thought police please note this green move, you don't need to travel half way around the world on fact finding tours if you master a simple "mouse" ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
To my knowledge the Toyota Prius is not approved for towing so you can save yourself the SA as well. Upset even less that way (Jeremy Clarkson, perhaps?).

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
JimF

Theres just no pleasing some people.

I will open the sunroof and sit the dish on the table so no one can see the dish, pull the curtains (is that allowed in daylight?) so no one can see the TV and the wife and I will wear headphones so that no one can hear any music or TV.

We need something - we are missing the kids already, you will have to excuse the wifes sobbing - she seems to be taking it rather badly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts