Noth of England Meet?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

I've just sent you an email about it. I'm sure Gaye would love to meet up with me again anyway. Don't forget I have all her contact details.

No pressure by the way.

Lisa

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Emmkerson,

I shall give your invitation serious thought.We shall only be just back from a tour of the north of Scotland......just enough time for a quick wash and brush up! Let us know nearer the time.

Maureen

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Emmkerson,

I shall give your invitation serious thought.We shall only be just back from a tour of the north of Scotland......just enough time for a quick wash and brush up! Let us know nearer the time.

Maureen
Oops,

Your name has come out wrong......mind you it has a ring to it!! :eek:):eek:) ( Smiley emoticon )

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maureen and Lol, as the site is fairly close to Appleby Horse fair, it might just get full fairly early. It is a C&CC hideawy with a large rally field, but I don't want to formalise the meet. It will just be a few friends who happen to be on the same site at the same time. Site phone number is 01768 898352.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the heads-up, Emmerson. We will, I'm afraid, have to run the risk. I still like the idea of a Northern meet though, so how about another one, later on in the year, when the sites are less full? dare I say it, what does everyone do for Xmas and New years?

To balance things out, we would also be interested in a Southern meet too. The advantages of living in the Midlands, should not be underestimated.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think the site should be ok even with the horse fair traffic. I've been going for the past 20 years to Appleby horse fair. It's a nightmare getting into and out of Appleby on the Sat and Sun as there are usually around 55000 visitors (including the travellers at the weekend.)

VIP never trust an irish man at Appleby horse fair - a lad tried to sell me an 'eight week old' pup for

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
LB,

If you are needing any advice about the journey to Carradale from the Glasgow area I would be pleased to help you.Only know journey times as far as Inverary though.

I'm hoping this might get me a "grace and favour" property for my old age :eek:)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Emmkerson,

Maureen
Thanks Maureen, hope you might be able to make it.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
A bit short notts for use on this one and we are get a new car in June as well.

Shame as it would have been good to meet so new poeple and gone to the horse fair.

Have a good time and I hope the wether is good for you has it been good on the last two Easter meets.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Shame as it would have been good to meet so new poeple and gone to the horse fair.

Have a good time and I hope the wether is good for you has it been good on the last two Easter meets.

Mark
Short notice? I first posted it in March!!! Never mind, M&S, there'll be another time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Mark
Fairs, fair, it was quite late in March, Emmerson............

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts