Nudist Caravanning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Klarky think of the holiday snapshot posting. On another posting I have promised Helen that should she post her photos that no member of this forum would look at them. She is now considering this..... watch this space before Mod 1, 2 or 3 censure the forum again. Sometimes they can be very much classed as spoilsports.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a nudist caravan site at Pentre Meyrick on the A48 between Cowbridge and Bridgend. After passing Pentre Meyrick cross going west from Cowbridge to Bridgend there is a bus lay-by. In this lay-by is a lane tuning left towards the coast. The site is down this lane a few hundred yards.

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Klarky think of the holiday snapshot posting. On another posting I have promised Helen that should she post her photos that no member of this forum would look at them. She is now considering this..... watch this space before Mod 1, 2 or 3 censure the forum again. Sometimes they can be very much classed as spoilsports.
Ah Ha! my worst suspicions confirmed! Bunch of peeping tows!

Helen

May 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi StormBrewing,

Sorry, can't help with the UK. But you may be interested to know that Croatia has the opposite situation. When we were booking a holiday there in 2004 we discovered that almost all the sites had naturist sections. Initially we eliminated them from our search as that's not our thing, but eventually we ignored the issue and the huge site we chose had two small sections of its coast that allowed naturist bathing.

For other readers, even if its not what you want to see, I wouldn't let it put anybody off going there, it is very easy to avoid those areas and even if you walk past them on the coastal path, the width of the rocks allow for it to all be rather discreet.

Mike A

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Helen at 61 years of age there is nothing else I can do but look with envy. Like the old gent who asked the doctor to lower his sex drive. The doctor told him at his age it was all in the mind to which he replied that was the problem and for this reason he wanted it lowered

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts