Off To Devon Tomorrow!

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Bye all for one whole week! We are off to the Dartmoor National Park for a whole week. I am so sad, as i am so excited i can,t sleep! One thing is bothering me though. The forcast on Teletext is sunny for the next 5 days however the forcast on here :- www.weather.co.uk is 1 day sunshine and the rest rain? The mind boggles. TTFN Diane

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have a great time Diane - no matter what the weather I am sure you will enjoy yourselves - Good luck. One thing bothering me is how will Tesco manage without you? hehehehe

May 29, 2007
Visit site
? been off for a week already,One thing though Col, The PFS is closed Monday and Tuesday as they are fitting new pumps, Don,t forget to fillup on Sunday! See you in a week

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I dont believe that i was thinking of going abroad to Wales but would need fuel and points on my Tesco card but the closed I think i will need to get a few folk sacked!See Colin I can be ruthless so watch out on Smokaloo!

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Give us a wave as your passing! You have a great time aswell!

Regards Diane.

Never mind Mr. P You can always go to the other Tesco Pfs its only 5 mins down the road . Don,t tell them i sent you, as they will probably chuck you out! Lol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts