ok, we've got the van - what else do we need?!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't think anyones mentioned this one.

I use a cheap cordless drill with the winder extension for winding up and down the legs. Saves backache. You can buy them from your caravan shop.

Happy vanning

Tom

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a magazine called Total Caravan it is released once a year by the publishersof the Caravan magazine,it tells you everything e.g. pitching up on site,awning assembly,essential equipment, insurance advice,caravan security,touring abroad etc plus it has an exclusive 10 year used price guide.

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Check you have a TV aerial lead with the correct plugs at each end, too. First time I used my caravan, I found I didn't have one. Off I went to an electrical shop (in the wilds of the Brecon Beacons) and came back with one which had the wrong plugs.

Years later, my mate took up caravanning - guess what he didn't have 1st time out! He went and did it again later, once forgetting the TV remote (on a non-manual tune model) and another time forgetting the lead from his kids' PS2 to the TV.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts