OMG!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
smiley-surprised.gif
smiley-surprised.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iv3g8ZLkYA

(why do I have to keep completing the word verification, it's been happening all week)?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has the edit facility gone now too? right, it's asking me AGAIN, I'll come back in a week before I try to post again, this is ridiculous.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I asked members who are having problems with the affirmation box to contact me inThis Topic which you have obviously missed.
If I'd known earlier today I could have done something about it but the tech guys are off until Monday now unless one of them happens to see this topic.
I'll email the guys on Monday and they'll sort it out for you.

Jan 12, 2007
Visit site
all i have to say is,that is the type of person that goes onto shows like that,any normal person (e.g. people who are on this forum) would steer well clear of shows like that

hgv dave

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
SpudDog57 said:
Not the scariest Pom we've seen.

Having to use veri box every post.
I'll ask the technical staff to put you on the 'safe' list in the morning Spud Dog, you won't have to fill in the captcha box to add a post after that.

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi the thing that gets me about people who do stupid things like this, is that some years down the line, he will realise what a plonker he looks, and try to get laser treatment on the NHS!!! The thing is, he will probably get it too!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Her in Doors said:
Hi the thing that gets me about people who do stupid things like this, is that some years down the line, he will realise what a plonker he looks, and try to get laser treatment on the NHS!!! The thing is, he will probably get it too!!!

Exactly. They forget as they get older the tattoo fades and their skin gets wrinklier. His face will look like a relief map of the Himalayas.
I believe I read that the government are stopping tattoo removal on the NHS but all they will have to do is claim they are depressed and suicidal and that will do the trick. If not the next move is EU Court on Human Rights. All the above paid for by the tax payer of course so it's probably cheaper to do it on the NHS in the first place rather than line some fatcat Human Rights lawyers bank account
smiley-smile.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Her in Doors said:

Exactly. They forget as they get older the tattoo fades and their skin gets wrinklier. His face will look like a relief map of the Himalayas.
I believe I read that the government are stopping tattoo removal on the NHS but all they will have to do is claim they are depressed and suicidal and that will do the trick. If not the next move is EU Court on Human Rights. All the above paid for by the tax payer of course so it's probably cheaper to do it on the NHS in the first place rather than line some fatcat Human Rights lawyers bank account
smiley-smile.gif
I think that the rest of us who are forced to pay for the misdeeds of idiots like that one must have something tattooed across our collective brow - M U G
Oh well, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm off to a weekend rally in five minutes time. Just as I'd recovered from my £2 -a-pint St Patricks night morning after headache another Guinness fest looms. It's a hard life.......
Have a good weekend everybody, see you on Sunday
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts