On board fresh water tank

May 8, 2023
Visit site
Hi, I have a 2013 Buccaneer Corsair which we love to bits. The van has an Onboard fresh water tank, my question is can you use the water direct from the aqua roll so it doesn't fill the onboard tank which isn't a bad thing if you have a fully serviced pitch but if you are on a CL site where the only water tap could be quite a few meters away, filling up can be a bit of a pain filling aqua roll after aqua roll. And being disabled as well is not great, I am sure there will be a simple answer to this question but I haven't found it yet.
Any suggestions appreciated

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly the best you can do is get a long hose and run this to the aqua roll with the mains attachment fitted. You could not do this on s site but with a CL you have only five on site and so t should not be a problem. I would speak to the site first though, to make sure it can be done.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Your user handbook should be able to tell you if it will do what you want. But even if it doesn't it shouldn't be too difficult to rearrange the pipework so it will draw from an external source.

I would certainly agree its safer to have an external tank with a mains water float valve to enable it to be used direct from a mains tap, but you will still need to use the caravans water pump to supply the taps in the caravans.

May 8, 2023
Visit site
Thanks again for your quick replies. I had already thought about mods to pipework to basically remove the inboard tank but to leave it in inplace so we have an easy way to put it back to the original state.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts