On Board Tank - Sensor???

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
When now filling my onboard tank the pump doesn't cut off automatically like previous times.
Stopped doing it when away a couple of week's ago and today when I was cleaning the system.
The pump keeps running and makes use of the over flow
My question is does it have a sensor cut out or is it all to do with calibration of the pump?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I think you have subconsciously found the problem, "You cleaned it" any chance of. Finding Mr Fleety and getting him back ?

• Haha
Reactions: Gagakev
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
When now filling my onboard tank the pump doesn't cut off automatically like previous times.
Stopped doing it when away a couple of week's ago and today when I was cleaning the system.
The pump keeps running and makes use of the over flow
My question is does it have a sensor cut out or is it all to do with calibration of the pump?
Kev , I assume yours will be same as my Bailey. This is what I have.

Reactions: Gagakev
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Gents, popped out and checked the float and it seems free as a bird.
Have not tested it by filling the tank, but will do when I get the opportunity. Prob when we are next away end of May.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Gents, popped out and checked the float and it seems free as a bird.
Have not tested it by filling the tank, but will do when I get the opportunity. Prob when we are next away end of May.
Kev, using your multi meter you can check the continuity of the float mechanism wires. Shame Sproket isn’t closer 😉

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts