on line or off line?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When you log on to this site and your status is “on line” what difference dose this make? Can you chat to other members who are also on line? Cheers phil.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Don't be daft, Phil - we've only just got smileys!! Live chat???!?! Are you trying to give the techies heart failure?
smiley-wink.gif
(see, we haven't even got a sniggering smiley, hehe).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
He’s an ugly little chap, but he has got more hair then me! I like your avatar it’s funny. (I’m assuming an avatar is the picture on our profile…….and not my manhood!)
smiley-embarassed.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is there anyway we can look at other members profiles? I’m a bit nosey and like to find out what people drive and tow, their favourite sites and stuff like that.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
You're really pushing it, aren't you Phil? The techies can only do one job a week you know (I'd better watch what I say, or that nasty wee boy John Duncan will be after me with a freshly dug up worm
smiley-wink.gif
). I don't think you can, Phil, and I think you might find that Haymarket say that comes under (terribly frightening) privacy laws.....even though it's possible to do it on, erm, some other forums. Of course, I stand to be corrected!
smiley-cool.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There isn't a private messaging facility as yet and there is no method of seeing other members profiles.
It's possible for forum members to add what they drive and tow to their signatures which can appear on their posts if they want to.
The best way to find out these things is to start a topic in the General section and ask them
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts