On Line Shopping

Jun 20, 2005
As a result of rising fuel costs a lot of on line traders are charging customers at source fees for returning goods , wrong fit , colour etc. No charge for faulty goods,
Apparently if you pay via PayPal you can use their “Return Shipping on Us”scheme. Covers 12 returns a year up to £15 per return👏👏👏

Nov 16, 2015
Thats an interesting thing, I have yesterday and today returned two items at £12 and £6 . So I will lookinto that. Thanks DD.

Nov 11, 2009
As a result of rising fuel costs a lot of on line traders are charging customers at source fees for returning goods , wrong fit , colour etc. No charge for faulty goods,
Apparently if you pay via PayPal you can use their “Return Shipping on Us”scheme. Covers 12 returns a year up to £15 per return👏👏👏
Crikey my daughter and granddaughter will be desolated as they are multi buyers and send so much back as just not liked, or not a good fit. Good on the companies it’s a trend that needed clamping down on, as it ultimately affects everyone’s price to purchase and it’s hardly a “ green” practice.

Jul 18, 2017
i thought that was always the case. If returning goods with no fault, then the consumer pays postage. I think that is a fair policy.

Reactions: ProfJohnL
Nov 11, 2009
i thought that was always the case. If returning goods with no fault, then the consumer pays postage. I think that is a fair policy.
Many suppliers especially clothes, footwear etc where size matters allow multi item ordering and free returns. Mea Culpa with Rohan and Timberland....oops.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts