On Line Shopping

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
As a result of rising fuel costs a lot of on line traders are charging customers at source fees for returning goods , wrong fit , colour etc. No charge for faulty goods,
Apparently if you pay via PayPal you can use their “Return Shipping on Us”scheme. Covers 12 returns a year up to £15 per return👏👏👏

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thats an interesting thing, I have yesterday and today returned two items at £12 and £6 . So I will lookinto that. Thanks DD.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
As a result of rising fuel costs a lot of on line traders are charging customers at source fees for returning goods , wrong fit , colour etc. No charge for faulty goods,
Apparently if you pay via PayPal you can use their “Return Shipping on Us”scheme. Covers 12 returns a year up to £15 per return👏👏👏
Crikey my daughter and granddaughter will be desolated as they are multi buyers and send so much back as just not liked, or not a good fit. Good on the companies it’s a trend that needed clamping down on, as it ultimately affects everyone’s price to purchase and it’s hardly a “ green” practice.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
i thought that was always the case. If returning goods with no fault, then the consumer pays postage. I think that is a fair policy.

Reactions: ProfJohnL
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i thought that was always the case. If returning goods with no fault, then the consumer pays postage. I think that is a fair policy.
Many suppliers especially clothes, footwear etc where size matters allow multi item ordering and free returns. Mea Culpa with Rohan and Timberland....oops.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts