On my own today.

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi

congrats to Frank and the Barnsley fans, just watched them win it on pens.

My partner and kids are from Sheffield so I was rooting for the Yorkshire team - and Utd are in the Premiership so exciting times ahead!

all the best. Mark (",)

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

congrats to Frank and the Barnsley fans, just watched them win it on pens.

My partner and kids are from Sheffield so I was rooting for the Yorkshire team - and Utd are in the Premiership so exciting times ahead!

all the best. Mark (",)
Thanks Mark

It was a bit tense wasn't it??? Just had a phone call from Frank on the coach & I think they will be singing all the way back!

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Mark

It was a bit tense wasn't it??? Just had a phone call from Frank on the coach & I think they will be singing all the way back!
Indeed! I thought Swansea were going to nick it before the pens, but Colgan did well for you - he used to play for Hibs up here and was always a good 'keeper.

the fans can be proud of themselves too, I watched the semi-final and thought they were great - a few of the guys my partner Karen used to work beside went to Barnsley games too.

Mark (",)

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
Sue & Frank.

Quick question

Do you ever take your cat with you when away from home with your van??

regards

Val & Frank
Hi Val & Frank

No, we've never risked that, couldn't stand the yowling- he is very vocal even on a short trip to the vets. I did read an article in PC about caravanning cats though.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Val & Frank

No, we've never risked that, couldn't stand the yowling- he is very vocal even on a short trip to the vets. I did read an article in PC about caravanning cats though.
Thanks for replying,it's just we have two and they sulk something rotten if they have been to the cattery.

Val & Frank

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for replying,it's just we have two and they sulk something rotten if they have been to the cattery.

Val & Frank
Hi Frank & Val

Ours doesn't mind the cattery too much- it's called the Cats' A1 Country Hotel so he thinks he's on his holidays. However the cost per night is about the same as we pay for the site so it doubles the cost of a weekend away. If only cats were more sensible, they could come too.

Sue x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts