one pis.....ed off caravanner

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
should of been away this w/end, but no, some thieving git stole my van so here i am in front of my computor feeling sorry for myself, hope all have a good time away. i will catch you all soon i hope when its sorted. perry

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Perry,

Just had a giggle at your response on the other thread then I read this one, boy what can I say my giggles turned to horror,my heart sank for you.Do hope those scumbags get nicked.

I too should have been away but work dictated otherwise. Other half is spitting flames,(thought she was a bit of a dragon when I married her, now I'm convinced).

Sincerely though Hope its not too long before your back on the road

Good Luck

Kev

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Perry

After your other thread warning about thefts have just read this and can't believe your van has been stolen! Scumbags, they are obviously well organised, pity they can't get a normal job rather than nicking something that somebody else has worked for.

Really sorry to hear this, hope you get some sort of satisfactory result soon and can get back on the road. Best wishes.

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
hi kev and lorraine, thanks for your support, that made me laugh for the first time in ages kev, good one, lets hope they catch the scum, best regards perry

TRENDING THREADS