other family caravaners from scotland

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi wondering if there is any other families out there from scotland who would be interested in meeting up we enjoy going away to places like stanwix park have looked at both clubs but dont feel they are kid friendley or for us were not sad or desperte just an ordaneray family who enjoy going away and enjoying our selves maybe a drink and a barbcue and thought it would be fun if we could get a group of us we are both 31 and most of time its just us and the two girls any one interested just let us know

Apr 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi Leanne,

Both my wife & I, are in our mid-thirties, we both went caravanning with our parents when we were youger. We have been caravanning with our own two daughters (Aged 11 & 8) for about the last ten years. We live in the south side of Glasgow. We are members of both of the main clubs which we use, but also enjoy going to sites that have entertainment for the kids.

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Leanne,

Both my wife & I, are in our mid-thirties, we both went caravanning with our parents when we were youger. We have been caravanning with our own two daughters (Aged 11 & 8) for about the last ten years. We live in the south side of Glasgow. We are members of both of the main clubs which we use, but also enjoy going to sites that have entertainment for the kids.
hi d we were members of the caravan club but felt that was not for us currentley members of the camping and caravan club but just thought this might be idea

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
hi leanne, we're booked into castle carey site at creetown for the third week of august, went there last month for our first long weekend and totally enjoyed, good facilities for the wee yin ( 6 year old). if yer down that neck of the woods around that time we will see ya :)

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
hi leeanne

we 35 and 44 we got 4 kids 13,12,8 and 5 stanwix is a gr8 place 4 us but hubby lost his job at xmas so we goin to sundrum castle at easter only 45 mins drive 4 us, swing park right next to touring area so can keep eyes on kids with a wee lambrini lol xxxx

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi Leanne

I work abroad 1 month rotation so i can basicly go away at any time, the wee yin is 3 and i have another one on the way, so i dont have to worry about if its school holidays or not, i was a member of the caravan club but found it a bit disapointing in scotland for choice compared to down south, it would be great to get a wee mimi rally organised tho.

im in Aberdeenshire.

Regards Rab

May 10, 2009
Visit site
hi leeanne

we 35 and 44 we got 4 kids 13,12,8 and 5 stanwix is a gr8 place 4 us but hubby lost his job at xmas so we goin to sundrum castle at easter only 45 mins drive 4 us, swing park right next to touring area so can keep eyes on kids with a wee lambrini lol xxxx
hi their my man just lost his job just befour christmas he got a job now starts tomorrrow we not booked up anything yet but canny wate to go somewhare we phoned to book stanwix for easter but fully booked we may go to fiskally we like their we normally go their at easter we really dont mind we go anywhare we went to france it was great taking the caravan on the ferry it was exiting kids loved it great experiance

May 10, 2009
Visit site
hi leanne, we're booked into castle carey site at creetown for the third week of august, went there last month for our first long weekend and totally enjoyed, good facilities for the wee yin ( 6 year old). if yer down that neck of the woods around that time we will see ya :)
hiya neever heard of that site will look it up leanne

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Leanne

I work abroad 1 month rotation so i can basicly go away at any time, the wee yin is 3 and i have another one on the way, so i dont have to worry about if its school holidays or not, i was a member of the caravan club but found it a bit disapointing in scotland for choice compared to down south, it would be great to get a wee mimi rally organised tho.

im in Aberdeenshire.

Regards Rab
hiya ye we were member aswell no good for kids ye it would be good for us all to meet we go any whare really we went to france what an experiance that was great

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
hi their my man just lost his job just befour christmas he got a job now starts tomorrrow we not booked up anything yet but canny wate to go somewhare we phoned to book stanwix for easter but fully booked we may go to fiskally we like their we normally go their at easter we really dont mind we go anywhare we went to france it was great taking the caravan on the ferry it was exiting kids loved it great experiance
hi leeanne gd to hear bout yer man, mine started again 2 weeks ago (thank god he's no clutterin the house any more) our friends got to france every year with the van and love it were goin to go with them this year but money's too tight.maybe next year, wherever you book up hope you enjoy it xxx

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
We usually stay at the Deeside site when were in Aberdeen. Easy to get in and out of Altens from there. Last week My Oh was up for a two day course. We went to 5 roads site at Blairgowrie for 10 days ( He drove up and stayed over then came back to Blairgowrie) We then went down to Melrose for 4 days. Next time we're in in Aberdeen I'll need to give you a shout.

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
We usually stay at the Deeside site when were in Aberdeen. Easy to get in and out of Altens from there. Last week My Oh was up for a two day course. We went to 5 roads site at Blairgowrie for 10 days ( He drove up and stayed over then came back to Blairgowrie) We then went down to Melrose for 4 days. Next time we're in in Aberdeen I'll need to give you a shout.
We're in Balloch (Loch Lomond) and would love to have a wee mini meet. Our kids have flown the nest long ago but we don't have any probs with kids. I do agree that some sites are not kid friendly (As are some people LOL )

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I am new to this forum lark, also know that this si a late reply to message. But I am also interested in a Rally in Scotland - same as others mentioned, not overly chuffed with Scottish sites on offer by C and CC. Open to suggestions !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts