Other forums ?

Jan 21, 2007
Visit site
One i somtimes view is www.myfavouritecampsite.com

It's very civilised in that i sometimes feel i've joined a sewing circle. There are lots of ladies posting and, how can i put this, gossiping. Some good info to be had from it though; including this site's existence.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The best site is Touring & tening

No 2 is caravan Talk

No3 is UK Campsites

No4 Practical caravan

There are also lots of good small indipendant sites such as David Klines .

These are my opinions of course and i would expect others to voice their own. Coljac

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I only use this one. I did join UK Campsites some time ago. I used the same name on that site as I do on here. I posted, in the week I was a member, mainly to the Site reviews but one day a person who turned out to be Lol asked if I was looking for Kanga and I replied in the negative. The next time I tried to log on I couldn't and it was then that Lol told me it was he who was asking about Kanga and he couldn't log on either. It turned out that because the name Kanga was mentioned we were both banned by Herr Sitemeister of UK Campsite. I had to email them to find out that I had been banned because they hadn't got the courtesy or gumption to notify us of the reason why. I was told that because Kanga was mentioned Herr Sitemeister wanted to stop the trouble before it began.

It bothered me not one iota though because with the exception of the site reviews it sucked. One of the reasons was because of the overuse of emoticons. One female member used them like a demented loon who had just been let out of the asylum ...

I know Herr Sitemeister comes into this forum (why I don't know unless it's to steal info) but let him deny what I posted ;O)

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Caravans: www.eribaforum.co.uk, Touring and Tenting, and Caravan Talk - in that order

Others: The Buddhist Society, the Glider Pilots Forum (Glasfugel Libelle), and MB forum

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I only use this one. I did join UK Campsites some time ago. I used the same name on that site as I do on here. I posted, in the week I was a member, mainly to the Site reviews but one day a person who turned out to be Lol asked if I was looking for Kanga and I replied in the negative. The next time I tried to log on I couldn't and it was then that Lol told me it was he who was asking about Kanga and he couldn't log on either. It turned out that because the name Kanga was mentioned we were both banned by Herr Sitemeister of UK Campsite. I had to email them to find out that I had been banned because they hadn't got the courtesy or gumption to notify us of the reason why. I was told that because Kanga was mentioned Herr Sitemeister wanted to stop the trouble before it began.

It bothered me not one iota though because with the exception of the site reviews it sucked. One of the reasons was because of the overuse of emoticons. One female member used them like a demented loon who had just been let out of the asylum ...

I know Herr Sitemeister comes into this forum (why I don't know unless it's to steal info) but let him deny what I posted ;O)
That looks remarkably like a challenge to me L.B. ......

Bet they don't take it up though?

Agree with your comments, I occasionally visit the site and it's mediocre at best, with more than its share of loonies!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts